Do you want to lead, manage and coordinate a purchasing organization? If you are seeking to join a company where you can make a difference and be exposed to growth opportunities, we have the opportunity for you.
Division of a Fortune 250 Corporation is seeking a “high potential" Supply Chain Professional to manage a purchasing organization for their most successful and profitable division.
We need a strong leader who is seeking that next opportunity. Join a leader in a key role as the company plans for exponential growth.
This person will be responsible for a small group of buyers and will manager a $200mm spend at multiple plant locations.
Located in the Central Plains, in a community with over 30k residents, good schools, excellent healthcare facilities, just a wonderful place to raise a family.
We are seeking:
1. Bachelor degree required.
2. 8+ years’ experience purchasing experience,
3. APICS certification a plus
4. Experience working for a large ($100MM+) manufacturing company.
5. Proven ability or experience successfully leading people
6. Familiar with either ISO/TS 16949or IATF 16949 requirements desirable
For additional information please contact:
Vogrinc & Short, Inc.
815.394.1001 x 104